1. Kate Winslet,43, told The Telegraph that cosmetic procedures are a moral issue for her. "It goes against my morals, the way that my parents brought me up and what I consider to be natural beauty. I will never give in."
2 Jodie Foster, 56, went to the heart of the issue with More magazine when she she explained why plastic surgery isn't her thing. "For me, it's really a self-image thing. Like, I'd rather have somebody go, 'Wow, that girl has a bad nose' than, 'Wow, that girl has a bad nose job.' I'd rather have a comment about who I am than about something that identifies me as being ashamed of who I am."
3. Julia Roberts, 51, told Elle that she has rejected injectables on account of her kids. "I want to have some idea of what I'll look like before I start cleaning the slates. I want my kids to know when I'm pissed, when I'm happy, and when I'm confounded. Your face tells a story ... and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office."
4. The 52-year-old Salma Hayek told InStyle that she doesn't understand the obsession with Botox or "tweaks" to your appearance. "I think it is terrible, these girls in their late 20s injecting their faces and lips. One told me, 'If I kill my muscles now, I'll never get wrinkles.' Can you imagine?"
5. Critics may point out that the 52-year-old Halle Berry hardly needs any work done, as it seems she never ages, but the star is adamant she wouldn't touch her face anyway. She told "Yahoo! Beauty," "Aging is natural, and that's going to happen to all of us ... I just want to always look like myself, even if that's an older version of myself. I think when you do too much of that cosmetic stuff, you become somebody else in a way."
6. Julianne Moore told Allure about Botox, "I hate to condemn people for doing it, but I don't believe it makes people look better," adding, "When you look at somebody who's had their face altered in some way, it just looks weird." She is 58 years old.
7. Amanda Peet doesn't shun vanity entirely, admitting that she's spent a lot of time and money on her appearance, but surgery, Botox and fillers aren't a part of her routine. She told Maria Menounos, "I've never done anything to my face that's invasive." She is 47 years old.
8. Diane Keaton, 72, feels that there's no true escape from aging, even with plastic surgery. She told People: "My feeling is that everybody has their hands and their hands are always at the face, so if the hands don't match the face it's a little weird. My hands are the hands of the age I am. They've been through a lot and they look like it!"